Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Swimming Lessons!

Allie's been taking swimming lessons this week and last. I felt so bad for her last week, she wasn't feeling well and didn't even want to stay in the water. I should have known she was sick, she loves the water and doesn't usually complain even if she is cold. 1st day of lessons, waiting on her instructors.
"Wow, that's a big pool!"


"Oh, it's sooo cold!" The morning of her 1st lesson it was like 45 degrees out. Even though her lesson was late morning, I'm sure that water was still really cold!!!!



Tomorrow is our last day of lessons. I'll have to take the camera today and get a few of her sliding down the big slide. She's one of the only little girls that will go down... way to go Allie!! :)

3 comments:

The Roberts said...

Yes, I want to see the big slide! She's fearless. I wonder how those instructors feel with you taking pictures of them in bathing suits? LOL

Vicki & Bruce said...

Allie has your courageous spirit! You were always the one willing to try new and even somewhat scarey things! You even wanted to be an astronaut at one time! And don't forget those scarey rides on Chris & Brian's motorbikes!

Erin said...

Fun!! Now you need to update, you are getting as bad as me....