Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tubing on the 4th of July!

We spent the 4th of July weekend with Chris' family. It was such a relaxing weekend, just what we needed. :) On the 4th Bill took all us tubing down Shermans Creek. It was lots of fun, even Adam and Allie enjoyed the two hour tubing ride.



Getting ready to launch. I wish I could have taken my camera with me.... it was such a beautiful ride.

Fun with sparklers




It was so cool that evening that the kids and I wore pants and sweatshirts. It's been such a cool summer. So unlike the summers we had in NC!
Heading over to my mom and dad's to watch fireworks!
More sparklers!


Happy belated 4th of July everyone!

1 comment:

Vicki & Bruce said...

Is that a NEW slide I see at the Lion's Club playground? Finally! So cool to be back where many memories were made! (even though the memory of that day at the playground is NOT a good one!) I'm sure Megan would agree!